Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Next 30 years

Thinking about my birthday and turning thirty, it has really made me realize how time goes so fast. I want to slow down in life and enjoy my next 30 years. Here are a few things I would like to accomplish.....(in no particular order)
1. Scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef and Palau
2. Get a 'rockin' body with 6-pack abs
3. Have children and watch them grow up
4. Spoil my husband rotten
5. Be debt free
6. Spend more time with my family
7. Go on the Price is Right
8. Have others see God through me and my life and be an influence on them

I challenge you to take a moment and really think about what is important to you and what you would like to do with your life. It is truly amazing. Wish me luck and check back in another 30!
Here's a few pictures you might get a kick out of....

My 1st b-day


Elementary


Junior High


High School


College

30!

3 comments:

The Gillaspie Family said...

First of all, check out how much hair you had at your 1st birthday!! Second, I think that we must have had the same make up artist in high school. We could have been sisters!!! :)

Dana said...

May you accomplish all of your dreams for the next 30 years! And I hope you win BIG when you get on The Price is Right!! Love you lots!

Unknown said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I hope to see you on the Price Is Right, soon!!