Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Let ME show you

Charley and I have been dealing with how to "talk" to God again. It's been very difficult because we have unanswered questions. It's not that we don't trust and have faith in Him, because we know in our hearts He has our best interest in Hand. Sometimes it's just tough. Lately, I am amazed at how God has been showing Himself to us. The best one arrived today, our beautiful roses. Since Ally and Brayden have passed, our roses have taken off with the most beautiful flowers. We think it is just God sending down His love. So, here are some pictures to show you our little gift from above....




Once again, we love and thank everyone who has helped us to stay strong. Thank you for praying for us, I promise, it helps!

4 comments:

The McIntires said...

They are beautiful... a beautiful reminder that God is with us always!

Unknown said...

Your roses look gorgeous!!! How symbolic!

Johnson's said...

They are a beautiful reminder of God's promises of new mercies every day!

Moore Memories said...

I think YOU are amazing for seeing God's glory in something that someone else might just pass by. I love you and your heart. I am glad about your day at Hartman. I was thinking about you.