Friday, September 5, 2008

Hairdo and Hamburgers

Well ,I started out at the salon today! Yep, got my hair cut and styled. It was such a nice treat. It's not a drastic cut, just trimmed and shaped. I'm still trying to grow it out from the disaster I had last summer, which is a story in itself. Then off to Walmart to pick up my vacay pic's. I had such a wonderful surprise, my husband! Yep, it was like a scene out of a movie....the doors opened I looked up and there he was smiling his adorable smile and headed right to me :) He was shopping for the station, such perfect timing. I'll always take a hug from a cute fireman.

I had some pictures printed for Julie as well, so we met for dinner at Red Robin with the kids. If you know me well, you know I don't eat hamburgers, but it made for a good blog title. We had a good time. I even brought my camera to snap a quick picture for the blog. So, we all got in a pose, had the waiter stop to snap, and guess what.....dead camera, no batteries! Oh well, not good timing!!!

1 comment:

Johnson's said...

At least you tried! Your hair looks great, I think you can officially be "recovered" from your disaster last year... no short reminders of that! Sad to hear you haven't moved over to burger land though... LOVE me a good slab of beef!!!!