Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A VERY Happy Birthday

Yep, it's official...I joined the 30 club! When I was little I remember thinking that 30 was soo "old", now I just know it's sooo young! My birthday was filled with wonderful memories and wishes. So here's a run down....
My morning started by my sweet husband serenading and snuggling me right off the bat. It was a perfect way to wake up. Since the schools are closed due to the hurricane, mother, Sydney and Jayme all came for an all day birthday visit. It was so special to have visitors. We went to Red Robin for a yummy lunch. My 3 sweet visitors baked a beautiful strawberry cake for me. They all sang happy birthday, even Max was staring at me.

We all sat around chatting and visiting. Then we were off to dinner with our friends Sid and Crissy. We celebrated their son's birthday too.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

The McIntires said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad your family got to come celebrate the day with you!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had a great day!