Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not too much going on...

I haven't really had much to blog about lately. Other that lots of football, it's been a pretty quiet Scamperino house. We have just been hanging out around the house, Charley's been working a lot at the station and ER, Max has been snoozing, I'm still working on healing, you know same 'ol things. Last night we had a great evening at the Bass Hall in Fort Worth. It was a concert with no other that THE Monte Montogomery. Good times. I'm back to work at some point next week, so I'll need lots of prayers. Blessings to all!

Look how they've grown!
I mean, how can you sleep like this??

3 comments:

Dana said...

I can't believe how your roses have taken off! Wow! I'll be thinking of you next week as you head back into the classroom...may no mean parents come and chew you out like one did me today! Like it was MY fault her kid got on the wrong bus!Huh. Love you lots!

girlmomx3 said...

You sound great! I'll be praying next week. You will certainly need a nap--after school!

Blessings,
Jane

The McIntires said...

Cute snuggly picture of Max! I remember when my cat used to sleep like that.