Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm baaaaaaack

I survived! It's amazing how things stay the same, the world just keeps on moving whether you do or not. Now, I have officially joined it again. My first day back was Wednesday, but my substitute was with me all day. I pretty much observed them and learned the schedule and routine. Thursday and Friday was me "a-la-carte". Overall, it was as expected, 17 chatty, excited little Kindergartners and one tired, worn out teacher. I can't begin to tell you the support system I have at Hartman. Sooooo many of my friends gave me hugs and encouragement all week. it was good to be "home" again. This weekend involves rest, relaxing and football! Thank you all for your love, thoughts and prayers. So a new, fresh start has begun and so far so good!!!

4 comments:

The McIntires said...

It was so good to have you back!! Have fun with our friend J-L!

Moore Memories said...

Awww...an answer to prayers! Love you!

Kristal said...

So glad to see you back at school and in the swing of things. Look forward to seeing you more! --kristal

girlmomx3 said...

I know they are thrilled to see your sweet face in the hallway!
I'm so glad you're feeling better!
Jane