Monday, October 20, 2008

One BIG happy family

Friday started out at the farm on a field trip, whew I was zapped by the end of the day. Then, off to Houston! I got there pretty late, and I had a sweet Sydney and the 2 kitties waiting for me to snuggle. I can't believe she's 10!!!

Saturday we woke up bright and early to her volleyball game. I was so impressed how well she played. We just relaxed and enjoyed a beautiful day. That afternoon me and one of my aunts and cousins went to the mall for a little shopping. There are so many sales going right now. Later that evening we had a HUGE cookout. My brother grilled and we had so much yummy food. I enjoyed a perfect family night with 1 mom, 2 brothers, 2 sister-in-laws, 1 niece, 2 aunts, 4 cousins, and 2 second cousins. We laughed til I cried and shared some sweet memories. I love you all so, so, so very much!!!


Although I enjoyed my weekend, I loved walking through the door and seeing my wonderful husband. We watched a little football and relaxed the rest of the evening. What a great weekend!

My volleyball girl
Zylen snoozin
Me and Aunt Dana

Me and Aunt Donna

Most of the 'crew'

3 comments:

Moore Memories said...

So happy you had a fun weekend with your family...Sydney is getting so much older way too quickly!

The Gillaspie Family said...

Surely that's not the same Sydney!! She's so grown up!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous because I missed out on the "One BIG happy family" gathering! :( Hope you are doing better...luv u!