Sunday, November 2, 2008

Strength

When I was younger we went to church everytime the doors were open. Don't get me wrong, I loved going, but at times I was 'bored' by the service. I think it was mostly lack of understanding and realivity to my life at the time.

Now, I can't get enough of it. I LOVE going to church and hearing Pastor Jeff's sermons. Each and every time I go, I find new meaning in my spirital life. As I sat there today, one phrase caught me and has stuck with me all day, "Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord." I know this is the lyric to a very popular Christain song which I have heard many, many times. Until today, it didn't have the effect it does now. As I think about my life, I realize that my strength has always been worth the wait!

3 comments:

Dana said...

I like your new layout & colors - it looks like fall! And isn't it amazing the strength God does give us?!? I can't imagine how anyone can get through life without Him!

girlmomx3 said...

Strength--seems to be something we get even when we didn't know we needed it! I love having some kind of line from a great song in my head (and heart!) Isn't God awesome!

Love your new layout. Jer 29:11-13is my life verse. LOVE IT!

Take Care,
Jane

Johnson's said...

God is so good. I am so glad you and Charley have that shared faith!