Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Charley!


Today is my sweeties 32nd birthday!!! God blessed me when he created him. Unfortunately he is at the station today :( I did make him a funfetti cake last night so he could have it today :) Max and I woke him up by singing to him. Then at school my kiddos asked if we could tell him happy birthday so we did! I call and put him on speaker and they sang to him even adding all the cha cha cha's!! He loved it. For his b-day I got him tickets to Duran Duran next week, can't wait!


I love you so much Charley, thank you for being my best friend. Happy Birthday Baby!

2 comments:

Dana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHARLEY! LOVE YOU BOTH LOTS!!!!!

Moore Memories said...

Happy Birthday Charley...and to think, I knew you when you were just a young thing! :-)