Thursday, November 13, 2008

Southern Junction

Last night we meet some friends at Sounthern Junction for dinner. I had never had the pleasure of going, so I was excited. Boy was I in for a treat! If you know me well, I don't eat steak.....BUT it was 2-4-1 so I was brave and gave it a shot. The boys grilled while Aaron and I visited. My husband was an excellent chef, the steak was mucho delisiousa! I got my red meat in for the year. After dinner, we sat and laughed and laughed. It was a very good night for people watching. We saw many brushpoppers, mullets, huge cowboy hats, line dancing, a pregnant lady smoking and good 'ol country music by a band with the name Bootleg in it. I even squeezed a sweet two step with my man! We had a blast and I would love to go back. Sorry, no pic's and no bull riding this trip!

4 comments:

The McIntires said...

That is cracking me up! I am sure there were some folks from our town there!

Dana said...

What on earth is a brushpopper?!? The girls usually keep me up on the latest terms, but that's a new one on me! Sounds like a well-deserved fun night out!

The Gillaspie Family said...

Fun times...I've been there once for dinner as well. YEEHAW!

Packard Party of 5 said...

Yes.......the people watching alone is a good reason for going......he he he!