Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I heard this favorite song on my way home today. Yep, it offical....Christmas music is on!!! I'm SO happy, the music always brings a smile to my face and puts me in the best mood. I think I am the biggest Christmas fanatic you'll ever meet. Charley has already hung the lights outside and I have started going through and pulling out the decor.

Although I love, love, love all the fun things that Christmas brings, I will never forget the true reason for the season....our savior's birth. Thank you God for sending us your son to save us!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I'm going to get my Christmas things out this weekend, too...after we get home from the big game & sleepover at your house! Looking forward to seeing you!!!! Love you!

The McIntires said...

It is our favorite time too! Blake listens to Christmas cd's year round. We listened to Christmas music on our way to Disney World :)