Sunday, May 10, 2009

Knock, Knock

What had started out to be a difficult weekend, ended up being the best EVER! This Mother's Day has been very emotional for me. After talking to my mom yesterday, she hopped in her car and headed to Dallas without me knowing. She surprised me with a text a few hours later...."look outside". There she was standing at my door with this.....

My favorite flowers

She knew I needed her more than ever. I got dressed and we went to the movie's. Which by the way, I highly recommend Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Then we stayed up late talking, slept in, went to a yummy lunch, and did a little shopping. A mother's love is like no other, they really do give the best hugs. Thank you momma for my sweet visit this weekend, but most of loving me so much!

3 comments:

Moore Memories said...

I thought of you today sweet friend. I am sure today was tough. Praying for you and so thankful your mom was there for you.

Unknown said...

I thought of you as well and prayed...I am glad your mom was there with you...that was so sweet.

The Bell Family said...

Jen, I am so glad you got to share this Mother's Day with your sweet mom. You are so strong, and I think of you often...I know so many wonderful things are in store for you and Charley and your family.