Monday, May 25, 2009

Happily Ever After

Today is our Wedding Anniversary! Four years ago, I married my best friend and the most wonderful man. I can't even begin to tell you how blessed we are. This year we faced many things in our marriage, many heartaches, many laughs, many tears, many joys, many, many things. I can tell you this.....GOD is in our marriage and He keeps us strong. We are closer now than we have ever been. Our love and marriage is like no other. I love you Charley~

Here's a look over the past year....

May 2009

April March
February

October
August
June
May 2008

5 comments:

The McIntires said...

I forgot your anniversary was close to ours! Happy Anniversary!

Johnson's said...

Happy Anniversary, glad you had a great weekend (even if you were a part for some of it)

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You guys are a true testimony to how great God is in marriages when He is the center of it all.

Moore Memories said...

Oh, happy day! I remember that day! Congratulations...continue to cling to one another always!

the rockwall hurtados said...

AWH!!! :) How sweet!!! Happy Anniversary! I just love your sweet post.