Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy, Busy Bee's

Yep, I did it again, went waaaaaaaay to long to blog. PLUS, there have been lots of happenings in the Scamperino house. We have been to a few Ranger games which are always a blast! Charley got me tickets to 2 games for our upcoming anniversary and one of them was this past Friday night. No pic's since it was raining. Saturday night the Simmon's joined us for Dave Matthews. Yet, once again rain, and I mean RAIN! Not too fun when you are outside. We made the best of it though and danced and laughed the night away.

Me and Kristi before getting soaked

Ginger and me at the Pub CrawlCharley and Bryan
The big news is.....we got a jeep and a dog!!!! Jeep: dark green Wrangler and oohhh so fun to drive/ride. Charley had been wanting and looking for a while. But what he has REALLY been wanting is a dog. "Tank" was born April 23rd, a black and tan doberman. We will be getting him the weekend of June 13th. I am not really sure about this....I have never had a dog as a pet. Plus, I already have my baby Max. What is he going to do???

Tank with his mommy and bro's and sis's

So, I, Jennifer, promise to try not to go toooo long without blogging! Okay, we'll see....

OH did I mention I am ready for school to be out????

2 comments:

The Buchanan Family said...

Oh how fun!! You have to put up lots of pics when ya'll get Tank. We need a jeep too, but since I just quit my job, that probably won't happen anytime soon. Ya'll have fun and be careful!!

Kristal said...

How did that go??...getting sooo wet in a white tank?! Love the jeep and puppy. Looking forward to hearing those puppies stories. :)