Sunday, June 7, 2009

WOW

We have been waiting months for this eventful night. The opening to new Cowboy Stadium and the George Straight concert. It was even better than we imagined. As soon as you walked in, I just got chills....I was in awe of the stadium. Then we got the concert of a lifetime. Blake Shelton, Reba and the King of Country....George Straight. I enjoyed getting to spend time with David and Cynda, Bryan and Ginger. We had a BLAST!
George
Read the sign

"Fancy" was her name
Sweeping the new stadium
Chillin'
The boys
Leslie and Jenn
The Gang
Me and Ginger
Me and my cutie
Cynda and David

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you guys had such a great time....my sister and her family had a blast!!!

The Gillaspie Family said...

I'm so jealous!! George is my FAVORITE...since I was about 6...and this time he was SOLD OUT. I didn't make a move for those tickets fast enough!