Tuesday, June 9, 2009

1st Hospital Visit

This whole puppy thing....whew! Yesterday Tank had his 1st trip to the vet/hospital. We noticed a little knot under his right shoulder on Saturday. By Monday it had doubled in size. I took him to visit Charley at the fire station and we decided it needed to be looked at. So after waiting for 3 HOURS, I saw the vet. He had a swollen lymph node due to a respiratory infection. He is on antibotics for a week. I mean it really is like having a newborn. BUT he is the cutest, sweetest little baby I've ever seen! I just love him :)

Oh and Max is starting to come around. Praise God! No more hissing or growling. He actually comes out to eat and sits on the couch.....that is when Tank is asleep. Hey, we're making progress!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad Tank is doing better...three hours is a long time to wait. I admire your patience! So glad to here that Max is coming around, too.

Kristal said...

I remember my cat doing that now. She crept out very quietly in the evening when things were nice and calm.

Packard Party of 5 said...

My girls loved playing with him :)