Monday, June 22, 2009

My Sweet Boys

We are all adjusting still to our new life with Tank. Charley believes he is allergic to Tank. At first, he was sure we would have to get rid of him. After a few tears and sweet puppy eyes, he is trying to adjust. We love our new addition to our family so much. He keeps us on our toes, literally! He can already 'sit' and 'come' on command, and working on the 'fetch' and 'stay'. (about 50%) Potty training is going well, some days are better than others, but overall good. I'm sure there will be many, many posts and pictures of him.



Kisses for Charley

Chillin'

For being a kitty person, I'm becoming a dog lover too. What would we do without them???

Best of Buds

Let's NOT forget about my first love.....MAX!!! He has come so far with the adjustment. He knows now that Tank is here to stay and can't get on the couch, HA! Max hangs out with us most of the time snoozing. He even will eat by Tank! My hearts still melts when snuggles with me each night :)
I just love his eyes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, cute pictures!!