Saturday, December 20, 2008

Whew...

What a week so far! It's been crazy busy at the Scamperino house. Let's back track...
Saturday and Sunday started out by finishing up the tile work in the bathroom and starting the hardwoods in the kitchen. David and Cynda came over to help. We got about half way done and had to stop because we had tickets to see Jimmy Fallon at the Improv. I laughed so hard, he is amazing.

Monday night...Charley and I worked until 4:30 in the morning finishing the floors! I was exhausted and delirious, but it got done. Luckily, school was canceled Tuesday for a 'snow' day. I got to get a little rest, but was off to do more work on the house.

Wednesday carpets were installed, SO beautiful :) They are so bouncy and thick. I love coming home to the new smell. Then off to dinner with some friends in Terrell.

Thursday, Charley worked ALL day putting things back in order. Thank you sweetie! Then dinner with the Brawners at Olive Garden.

Friday...last day of school for 2008! Holiday parties and crazy kids! Although I love my job, it is time for a break. Then I came home and finished up a few last minute cleaning chores.

All in all, I didn't think we would get it all done in time, but we did!

Today, my cousin is getting married, Charley and my bro's are going to the last Cowboy game at TX stadium tonight....many memories created. Oh it's my big brother's birthday..Happy Birthday Jim!!!

Tomorrow and next week, the whole family will be here to celebrate Christmas. I can't wait!

1 comment:

the rockwall hurtados said...

Your floor look's great! :) I love it! We wanted to go to the Improv not to long ago to see Anjelah Johnson and missed her. Bummer! She is So funny! Take care and I hope yall have a Merry Christmas. Julie