Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I love my family!

I had the most amazing, relaxing weekend. I went back to East Texas to visit with my family and go to church. It was just what I needed, laughing, crying, and reminiscing. Church was very moving Sunday. I felt the hand of God as I sat in my pew. I'm thankful for such prayer warriors that love and care so much for me and Charley. We stayed at my aunt's house and had the best time...talking, talking and talking. On my way home yesterday, I decided to stop at my 2nd aunts house in Carthage. It was such a sweet visit. We sat on her couch and enjoyed conversation too. Then after feeling a tad guilty, I had to call my 3rd aunt on the way home and we got to visit a long time too. This was defiantly a weekend I'll always remember! I love you all so very much!

I will have to say though, there's no place like home....a fat, snuggly cat and the very best husband in the world waiting for me to arrive!

3 comments:

Packard Party of 5 said...

I'm so glad you got that time with your family! It is nice to be loved by those special people in our lives:)

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had family in East Texas...I am from Longview as you probably know through my blogging! I have many friends that live in Carthage where your aunt lives. Glad you had a great holiday! I thought of you today...I saw a girl that looked exactly like you going West on 635...unfortunately, it wasn't you.

Dana said...

I LOVED talking to you, I always do...but I wish I had been one of the "in person" aunts! LOL Well, we'll just get together soon! Love you so much!