Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!

What a year....I have lived, learned, laughed, and most of all loved. Many events took place in the course of 12 months....

Charley was promoted to driver! YEAH!

I said goodbye and hello to 2 great Kindergarten classes

We had a fun filled trip to Mexico with great friends

I turned the big 3-0!

Lot's of home improvement...gutters, sprinklers, new tv, floors, carpet

And most of all...met and loved 2 precious souls!

My life will never be the same after this year. So, I am praying for a great 2009!! On your mark, get set, GO!!

4 comments:

Packard Party of 5 said...

Happy New Year.......I know God has BIG plans for you and your family!

Johnson's said...

I can't wait to see what God is going to do for you guys this year ;) Charley and Jen plus ten??!!!

the rockwall hurtados said...

I am sure that God has big plan's in store for your family and I am excited to see how it fall's into place. Have a Happy New Year! :)

Kristal said...

Love the new layout and your postings. You write beautifully.