Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8 months



July 25th, 8 months that my heart has grown to love these handsome two boys. I'm amazed at how time is FLYING by. Please, someone, anyone, make it stop!!! The boys are now eating every 4 hours or so, eating 2 meals a day. They love to eat any and all foods!!! This was our magic month we started sleeping through the night!!!! Praise the Lord!! Their bedtime bottle is around 8:30 and they start their day around 6. They average 3 or 4 30/45 minute naps. Luke is pulling up and crawling all over. It's hard to keep up with him. Monte is sitting up independently and is in no hurry to crawl but loves to 'talk' and make sounds. This has been a fun month and I'm so blessed to have been able to be home with my handsome men.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These updates on your blog make me smile. They are adorable and growing up! Enjoy every moment!

Moore Memories said...

Oh jenn! I feel the sae way...they are precious and I can hear your love for them through every word you type! Sweet little miracles with an even sweeter mommy!

The McIntires said...

Yay for sleeping through the night!! We have finally conquered it too! I can't believe you already have a crawler!