Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let's play catch up!

First things first......yes, twin boys are on the way! It was quite a nice surprise and is God's little miracles. We were able to have these boys on our own!!! If you don't know our background, this is truly amazing. We are very happy to be expecting Monte Charles and Luke Bryant sometime in December. There have already been bumps along the way, but we are overcoming and God is in control.....always!!! I'm in love with these 2 boys already.
Tankster is good, growing and keeping me company this summer. We went to the beach in July and we took him. WOW is about all I can say. He LOVED the waves and ocean. I have never seen him so happy and tired! It was fun to be around all my family. Lots of games and giggles.
It's been a summer of great baseball....Rangers are rocking and rolling which makes me happy! I have been able to go to a few games and enjoyed it. But the most amazing game was when me and the twins were selected as Fans of the Game! We were on tv and received a goody bag. There were over 40K people there. It was pretty darn cool. I'm hoping for the World Series...not too much to ask right???
All in all, it's been a great summer and back to school to start a new, fresh year.
Many blessings to you all and keep praying!!!




5 comments:

The McIntires said...

Love the names!! Robert and his twin brother were always the best of friends!!! Your boys are going to have so much fun together and have a relationship like no other!

Emily said...

Jenn, I am so excited for you guys. God is so good isn't He? I will pray you through the remainder of this pregnancy and wish you the very best! Have a fabulous year:)

Moore Memories said...

I can't wait to meet these sweet baby boys!!!

The Gillaspie Family said...

Praying, praying, praying!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND CHARLIE!!!!!

Unknown said...

Extremely exciting for you and Charlie!! Praying for you guys!