Saturday, April 4, 2009

Take me Out to the Balllllgame

What a beautiful day! Charley and I went to the Ranger exhibition game this afternoon. I was very excited about going today since I have been reading Beyond Belief this week. It is Josh Hamilton's life story. He is such a true miracle of GOD. I love the way he honors HIM in all he does. If you get the chance, you should read it. Truly amazing the way God works.

So, thank you Charley for sharing a perfect day with me :)

#32 Josh Hamilton
We also drove by the new Cowboy stadium. WOW, I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've heard this was a great book from many people...guess it's time to go out and get it. Thanks for the recommendation! Glad you two had a great time!

Packard Party of 5 said...

I loved his testimony on the I am second website, too. :)

The McIntires said...

Such a beautiful day for it! Thanks for the picture! That is so neat!

Moore Memories said...

I want to go...how fun!