Thursday, February 12, 2009

Catch UP!

I haven't really been in the blogging 'mood' lately, so sorry! We have had so many fun things the past 2 weeks. First of all we hosted our annual Scamperino Super Bowl Party! It was a blast...yummy fajitas, margaritas and great friends.

Me, Leslie and Andrea

Me and my cutie!
A new adventure Charley and I had recently was the Studio Movie Grill. We went to see The Wrestler. It was an outstanding movie and a fun time. I highly recommend it and we will be going back soon!

A couple of weeks ago, I had to say goodbye to a very dear friend and co-worker, Janis. She took a position with Region 10 and retired from teaching Kindergarten. I'm going to miss her oh so much. I already do! We all met for dinner the other night and had a good time talking and catching up.

As far as the 3rd installment, I'm still putting my thoughts together, to be posted soon.

Tomorrow will be an exciting day. "Teaching" the day before Valentines, BUT then a very special treat, seeing the all-time greatest, numero uno, Scamperino fav, the one and only....Monte Mongtomery in concert!!! Can't wait!

Adios my friends!

3 comments:

The McIntires said...

We have always wanted to try the Movie Studio Grill. Glad to hear it was good!

ThreeRingCircus said...

We're big Studio Movie Grill fans ourselves! The food isn't the best, but Kenz and I go all the time for Girls' Night Out! :) It's neat, huh!!??

Packard Party of 5 said...

You have been busy!! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!